Words fail me pic

Words fail me pic

Thursday, September 3, 2015

We won this day!!

This morning was a little intense and we had to ON PURPOSE fight for this day. To not get sucked into the cyclone of anger and getting the last word and letting our circumstances rule our emotions. 

We fought and fought and fought. For the day. We kept having to reset. To be reminded. 

As I was carrying Willow inside from shopping (we just wanted a normal family day out) and I felt her little diaper beneath my arm, and the weight of her on my chest, I thought...we won. 

And we did. We won this day. We fought in His strength and we won. It's ok that it's just one day because one day may as well be a million. 

Jehovah Nissi!!!! 
The Lord is my banner and His banner is victory. 

No comments:

Post a Comment