Words fail me pic

Words fail me pic

Monday, June 4, 2012

What do you need today?

If I am struggling and need forgiveness, I should give it.

If I need mercy, I should give it.

If I need grace, I should give it.

If I need money, I should give it.

If I yearn for love, I should give it.

If I need patience, I should show it.

If I need more clothes, I should give some away.

If I need good news, I should SHOUT GOOD NEWS TO THE WORLD!

The more I need something, the more I should give it to the world.  I reap what I sow.


Galatians 6:7 
A man reaps what he sows.


Because of this scripture, it makes sense that if you need something, you should give it out as much as you can.  If you plant the seed of patience (by showing it) in as many people as you can, this scripture tells us that a big, huge, beautiful patience plant will erupt from your land.  

Plant in faith.  You won't see the evidence of that seed immediately.  It needs to grow under the stress of the elements.  But have faith that because you planted it, amazing things will come at a later time.  

(Hmmmm... so don't lack patience in this practice.  A seed doesn't burst from the ground the moment you plant it, right?  The patience you want may take a little bit.  I'd tell you to be patient, but...)

p.s. On the other hand, if you don't want something (hate, racism, stolen from, death, forgiveness, freedom) don't give it out.  

No comments:

Post a Comment