Words fail me pic

Words fail me pic

Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Isn't it ironic...don'cha think?


I was listening to some sweet 90s music today and Ironic came on.  Which ok, FINE, should be called Unfortunate. We have all discussed this to death...but I still love the song. I heard this part: 

Mr. Play It Safe was afraid to fly
He packed his suitcase and kissed his kids goodbye
He waited his whole damn life to take that flight
And as the plane crashed down he thought
"Well isn't this nice..."

It reminded me... Go.  Do. You can be scared your whole life, you can put off what you want to do, what you know you need to do, what is right, what is good, what is noble, what is adventurous, but you have no idea how many days you have left.  Tomorrow, Facebook could be buzzing with the news none of us saw coming.  

You could be dead tomorrow.  



Go. 
Do. 
Love. 
Be brave.

p.s. Sometimes you have to create the position you were born to fill. In life, in work, in ministry, in your family. You got this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment